Welcome to Pebley Beach Cirencester

Here at Pebley Beach Suzuki Cirencester, we aim to create a stress-free environment to take care of all your motoring needs. From our award-winning range of new Suzuki’s to all-makes servicing and MOT’s, we’ve got you covered.

Introducing the Suzuki Service Promise

When you come to us for a service, it’s the little things that make a big difference. That’s what we pride ourselves on, and that’s why we have a 97.5% satisfaction rate - but for the remaining 2.5%, we’re launching our new Suzuki Service Promise.